Mice Control Mountain View
Everything You Need To Know About Mice
When Do Mice Seasons Start?
Mice seasons start in late summer and early fall when temperatures begin to drop and food sources become scarce. As they look for warmer places to live, they often find their way into residential areas where they can find plenty of food sources. This is especially true during colder months when outdoor food sources become limited or inaccessible.
Free Inspections by #1 Trusted Contractor
What Are The Warning Signs of Mice Activity?
- One of the first signs that you may have a mouse infestation is droppings. Mouse droppings are small (about 1/4 inch long) and dark in color. You will likely find them in cupboards, drawers, or along walls where mice like to travel.
- Mice have an instinctual urge to chew on things, so if you find gnawed-on food packages or holes in furniture, it’s a good sign that they’ve been around.
- Mice build nests out of materials like shredded paper or insulation, usually in secluded places like behind appliances or inside walls. If you find soft material bunched up in an odd place, it could be evidence of mice nesting.
- Rodent urine has a distinct musky odor. If you notice this smell without any other cause (such as cat litter), it’s possible that there is an infestation nearby.
- Mice tend to be most active at night when humans are asleep, so if you hear scurrying noises coming from within your walls during late hours, it could mean there’s a rodent problem in your home. Sightings – Of course, if you actually see mice running around your home then that is the surest sign that there is an infestation present!
How Can I Prevent A Mice Infestation?
To prevent a mice infestation, the best course of action is to be proactive. Start by investing in professional pest control services to establish a preventive regimen that is tailored to the specific needs of your property.
Additionally, revisiting attic insulation and taking measures such as rodent control will keep any potential rodents away from your home. These steps can provide a protective layer from an infestation and give you peace of mind.
Do Attic Pros Offer Customized Solutions?
Attic Pros offers customizable solutions specialized to your needs. Our termite control and pest control services in Mountain View, CA are designed with your pest problem in mind.
Whether the threat is bed bugs, subterranean termites, mice, or rodents, our top pest control services will diagnose the issue causing your crawl space or attic issue. With our comprehensive termite inspection and great customer service, you can be sure that Attic Pros has you covered for any of your mountain view pest control needs.
Is There A Time Of Year When Ants Are More Likely To Invade?
Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Late spring and early summer tend to be peak times for ant populations inside your home and yard. Having a quality pest control service on call can ensure that ant control gets done before it becomes a major problem. Early intervention is key, so don’t hesitate to contact an expert and get the situation under control.
Call Attic Pros Today!
a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.