Mice Exterminator Gilroy
How To Easily Exterminate Your Home Of Mice
Here are some tips on how to easily exterminate your home of mice.
- The first step is to figure out how they are getting into your home. Inspect the exterior of your home and look for any cracks or holes that might be big enough for a mouse to squeeze through. Once you have found the entry point/points, seal them up with steel wool or caulk.
- The next step is to set mouse traps. You can either use the traditional snap traps or opt for a more humane trap that will not kill the mouse but will allow you to release it far away from your home.
- Bait the traps with something that mice like to eat such as peanut butter, cheese, or even chocolate. Place the traps in areas where you have seen mice or where you think they might travel.
- Check the traps regularly and dispose of any mice that have been caught. If you are using a humane trap, release the mouse at least 2 miles away from your home.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you no longer catch any mice in your traps.
Free Inspections by #1 Trusted Contractor
Health Concerns Associated With Rodent Infestation
There are a number of health concerns associated with a rodent infestation, including:
- Hantavirus is a deadly disease that is spread through contact with contaminated urine, droppings, or saliva from infected rodents. Symptoms of hantavirus include fever, headache, and muscle aches. If left untreated, hantavirus can lead to respiratory failure and death.
- Leptospirosis is another potentially deadly disease that is spread through contact with contaminated urine from infected animals. Symptoms of leptospirosis include fever, headache, and muscle pain. If left untreated, leptospirosis can lead to kidney damage, liver failure, and death.
- Salmonellosis is a bacterial infection that is spread through contact with contaminated food or water. Symptoms of salmonellosis include diarrhea, vomiting, and fever. While most people recover from salmonellosis without treatment, some people may require hospitalization.
- Rat-bite fever is a bacterial infection that is spread through contact with infected rodents or their urine. Symptoms of rat-bite fever include fever, muscle aches, and joint pain. If left untreated, rat-bite fever can lead to kidney damage or death.
Why is our company the best among mice exterminators?
How Do Professionals Get Rid Of Rodents?
When it comes to a rodent problem, professional rodent control services such as Attic Pros can provide customized solutions. From inspecting the premises and identifying the source of infestation to baiting and trapping. With their expertise and experience in rodent control service, you can be sure any troublesome rodents will soon be a distant memory.
How Do You Deal With Subterranean Termites?
When dealing with a pest problem, it’s important to have the right team managing the situation. At Attic Pros, we understand that Subterranean Termites are a common issue for California homeowners. That’s why our certified termite inspection and termite control services go above and beyond ordinary pest control services to ensure you get customer satisfaction.
What Other Services Do You Offer?
At Attic Pros, we don’t just offer attic insulation services – we’re your one-stop shop for all your commercial property needs. From bed bugs to ant control, we have the experience and expertise to take care of any problems you may have. So don’t hesitate to give us a call – we’re here to help!
Call Attic Pros Today!
a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.