Rodent Exterminator Hillsborough
What Is Rodent Infestation?
Rodent infestation is a serious issue that can arise in homes and businesses. Rats and mice are the most common types of rodents that invade buildings, but squirrels, porcupines, beavers, chipmunks, and other small animals have also been known to enter attics or crawl spaces.
These pests can cause significant damage by chewing through wires and insulation materials while they search for food or nesting material. They can also contaminate food sources with their droppings and urine.
Signs Of Infestation
Some signs that indicate a possible rodent infestation include droppings near pet food dishes or underneath kitchen cabinets; gnaw marks on wood or plastic surfaces; squeaking sounds coming from walls; foul odors stemming from nest materials; and sightings of dead rodents or nests inside the home or business.
Free Inspections by #1 Trusted Contractor
Rodent Prevention Tips
- Inspect your home for any cracks or holes that could serve as entry points for rodents. Pay special attention to areas around pipes and other utility lines entering your home. Make sure these areas are sealed properly to prevent rodents from getting inside.
- Keep food and garbage stored in airtight containers with tightly-fitting lids. This will make it harder for rodents to access food sources in your home and discourage them from sticking around.
- Eliminate clutter inside and outside of your home as much as possible. Clutter provides hiding spaces for rodents and can make it more difficult to spot evidence of their presence in your home.
- Trim tree branches away from the sides of your house so that they don’t provide easy access points for rodents looking to get inside.
- If possible, limit outdoor lighting at night since bright lights can attract insects, which in turn can attract rodents looking for a food source.
- The most effective way to control an existing rodent infestation is through the use of traps and baits designed specifically for mice or rats (depending on the type of rodent present). Be sure to follow all safety instructions when using traps or baits to keep yourself and others safe from harm.
- If you find evidence of a rodent but don’t see any live ones, consider using a repellent spray such as peppermint oil or ammonia solution around the area where the rodent was seen last. The smell should be enough to repel them and keep them away from the area moving forward.
- Consider hiring a professional pest control company if the problem persists despite all of your efforts; they may have additional tools and resources available that will be more effective at controlling an infestation than what you have available on hand at home.
Why is our company the best among rodent exterminators?
What Kind Of Pest Control Services Do Attic Pros Offer?
Attic Pros provides professional services to help you tackle any pest problem. From the elimination of bed bugs to mosquito and rodent control, carpenter ants, and termite control, no problem is too big or too small for us. We do a thorough job of ant control, odorous house ants, termite inspections, false honey ants, and bed bug problems. Our dedicated team offers a personalized pest control service to take care of your every need with precision.
Do You Offer A Free Estimate At Attic Pros?
At Attic Pros, we are proud to be the best pest control company in town and provide free estimates. We understand that when it comes to pest problems, prompt and thorough service is critical. Our free estimates allow for a quick and simple solution – so you can rest assured knowing your pest problem will be taken care of quickly and cost-effectively. Give us a call today to get the best service from Attic Pros!
What Are The Health Concerns Of Rat Droppings?
Rat droppings can present a host of health concerns. Firstly, rat infestation in the home can lead to serious structural damage and create an unsanitary living environment. Rat droppings also pose the risk of hantavirus, a potentially life-threatening illness that is spread via contaminants in rat urine or droppings when they are touched or disturbed, causing them to become airborne.
What Is Ant Infestation?
Ant infestation is an unwelcome problem for many households and businesses. Ants enter through small cracks in doors and windows, and once inside, they can reproduce quickly and cause damage to food items, furniture, and walls. Moreover, some ant species are capable of biting humans which can be painful.
Call Attic Pros Today!
a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.